Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grahic 45

On this project I used the Graphic 45 paper Communique Collection and a Basic Black Bazzill cardstock for the card. The actual card size is approximately 5¾” x 5”.

I added Bazzill Basic Paper flowers (various sizes) and added the Mulberry Paper Mini Roses and/or Brad bling.

I used the Martha Stewart – Daisy Punch for the Border and inked the border using the color box Chalk Brown Ink pad and added a vintage ribbon to adorn the border. I left room on the border to add a phrase or message for whatever the occasion might be. I used Happy Birthday as this card will be going to a close friend of mine on her birthday. Ooops, I hope I didn’t just spoil it! I think I am ok, only one follower.


1 comment:

  1. P:
    I am nominating you for a Liebster Award.
    Go to my blog dated today- granted there are a few things you might need to do that you don't know how- we'll discuss that later.
    congrats on your first blog award!

    ReplyDelete