Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stella & Rose - My Minds Eye

On this project the paper I used is by Stella & Rose – My Minds Eye Mabel papers 6x6 pad. The flowers are Bazzill Basic Papers and the brads are from the same line Stella and Rose decorative brads.

My most recent find that I love are the Mulberry Paper Mini Roses by Recollections @ Michaels. They are so cute and easy to use, I love - love - love the simplicity yet elegance of this flower. Cute! Cute! Cute! And “Cute” ALWAYS gets me in trouble just ask any of my friends. It’s my saying.

I added a tag using the “George & Basic Shapes” Cricut Cartridge pg. 102. The tags were cut at 1” and 1¼” and can be used to add your own message. Added some decorative ribbon and inked the edges. The actual size of these cards is approximately 4¾” x 6½”.

1 comment:

  1. you are so good at putting what paper company you use and the measurements. Very very good instructions! thank you!

    ReplyDelete